Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint front calipers, but covers for small rear calipers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was going to get my calipers painted but didn't realize the rear ones look so small. Has anyone painted the front ones, and used covers for the rear?
Feels like covering the front makes them pretty bulky? I have a mobile guy that was going to come out and paint all 4 until I realized what the rears look like.

If i do covers for all 4 is RPM tesla the best ones?

Still can't seem to find anyone selling just the rear caliper covers. Would they look similar to the stock ones up front if I just covered the back? I was looking at the evannex or rpm tesla covers but they dont' sell the backs sepertately. Evannex I guess at $199 is bettter if i don't use the front ones. Or should I just paint all 4 stock ones as is? I wanted to go Yellow with black letters. I have a white Tesla. Haven't picked my rims yet. But yellow is my favorite color, thought it'd be a good accent.

Still can't seem to find anyone selling just the rear caliper covers. Would they look similar to the stock ones up front if I just covered the back? I was looking at the evannex or rpm tesla covers but they dont' sell the backs sepertately. Evannex I guess at $199 is bettter if i don't use the front ones. Or should I just paint all 4 stock ones as is? I wanted to go Yellow with black letters. I have a white Tesla. Haven't picked my rims yet. But yellow is my favorite color, thought it'd be a good accent.
Did you end up doing this? I'm thinking of either painting them both.. or just paint the front and get covers for the rear.