Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint Guard in South Florida? and paint repair question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys,

I've had my MS for about two weeks now. I've already got a chip of paint missing thanks to a kid and a rock. Anyone know of a place in South Florida that can put that protective film over the car? What films should I be looking at?

Apparently Midnight Metallic Grey is sold out for paint repair on the Tesla website, any idea if there is a third party that makes the paint kits?

Thank you

Hi Guys,

I've had my MS for about two weeks now. I've already got a chip of paint missing thanks to a kid and a rock. Anyone know of a place in South Florida that can put that protective film over the car? What films should I be looking at?

Apparently Midnight Metallic Grey is sold out for paint repair on the Tesla website, any idea if there is a third party that makes the paint kits?

Thank you
While I have seen posting for detailers throughout the country and discussions for protective coatings - I had not seen many recommendations for South Florida. I live in Coral Gables and I have a 2015 Tesla Model S 90D. I had researched protective coatings and decided to have Xpel & CQuartz Finest applied on my car. The next step was finding a reseller, I wanted to share that I found a detailer that I am incredibly happy with - both for the CQuartz and for regular detailing.

Scheer Signature Detailing | Miami Car Detailing has been a dream to work with, but more importantly - the care and results of their work are stunning. As you know the Tesla is a beautiful car to begin with - however I am so proud of the compliments I receive after having it detailed due to the sheer shine/gloss that it has. I have no vested interest other than sharing my satisfaction with these guys. If you are in need of an incredible detailer in the Miami area - give them a try.

I am now almost a year in and the Xpel and Quartz was the correct call - keeping the car both protected and looking amazing.

Kindest Regards,
John