Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint protection and Ceramic Coating bundle for tesla ....GTA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello guys ,
First post here .Anyone in GTA looking for paint protection and Ceramic Coating done on there Tesla. I am in market for PPF and Ceramic coating and found a shop that is very reasonably priced and have good reviews after looking around over 50 shops .If I have to break down the cost …material cost is around 700 $ for the PPF for the full front at eBay( they are making money on this as well) and rest of it is installation and labor cost .

PM me for contacts and will share with you what pricing I got for my Model Y....ALL together full front end and ceramic you are looking under 2000 if we make a group buy .My car wont be delivered till Feb. 27th so cant post any pictures but get the contact and see it out for yourself .

Hey saw your post and am looking to get PPF done. Ordered a Tesla Model 3 white; no delivery date yet. Looking to get: Full front end PPF (full hood, fenders, and bumpers, mirrors), rocker panels, and luggage strip.

Let me know if you have a recommendation. Thanks.