Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint Protection Film in Connecticut/Hartford CT - interested in group rate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, if anyone have any reference for a local shop doing paint protection for Model 3, please advise. Got few but the price seems excessive for just full front.

We have two folks looking to do this and if anyone of you would like to join to negotiate a better price for a quality instal, let's do it.

I’m taking delivery in a week. Thinking about taking it to Automobilia in West Haven. Quoted ***** for paint correction, PPF on bumper, fenders, lights, hood, mirrors and ceramic coat on entire car.

Edited: remove quoted price

Last edited:
I’m taking delivery in a week. Thinking about taking it to Automobilia in West Haven. Quoted about $3600 for paint correction, PPF on bumper, fenders, lights, hood, mirrors and ceramic coat on entire car.

Please provide me your email and I'll forward the quote I received from a reputable Xpel dealer for full front in Darien CT. I think you will get much better price that what you have got. Not sure whether we can put the quoted and negotiated price here thats why no putting it.