Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint Protection Film Installer Atlanta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello..!

Folks kind of in limbo not sure if i want to do PPF on my Red Model 3 but would definitely want to check on the prices with my local installers, any good PPF installers that you would recommend around (Alpharetta, Atlanta area)? also i believe not everyone is wrapping the entire car in that case what are must be protected sections of the car?

This is where I'm going. North side of Atlanta in the Alpharetta area. I have been in contact with Tiaan and asked several questions. He has always been very prompt, honest and informative with his answers. I will also be getting the 10% off by mentioning the LikeTesla video below.

Dan

Thank you guys, I've heard a lot about AP3. I believe wrapping the entire car would be really expensive, so what is most recommended Front-back or just Front? (Also If willing to share how much would that be for Just Full Front?)

Thank you guys, I've heard a lot about AP3. I believe wrapping the entire car would be really expensive, so what is most recommended Front-back or just Front? (Also If willing to share how much would that be for Just Full Front?)

I am going with Full front and the rear bumper. Comes out to be around $1400-1500 (still waiting for my final quote as I am making some changes)