Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint protection film plus install cost

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all ..

This is my very first post in this forum. I have decided to go for the full front PPF from Expel for my M3. Based on your experience/knowledge, do you think ~$1800 for the full frontal wrap (bumper, hood, and mirrors) is a good price?

I have the quote from XPEL Austin ..

Thanks,

Manzur.

• Love
Reactions: XPEL
Hi all ..

This is my very first post in this forum. I have decided to go for the full front PPF from Expel for my M3. Based on your experience/knowledge, do you think ~$1800 for the full frontal wrap (bumper, hood, and mirrors) is a good price?

Thanks,

Manzur.
Yes that's a good price for spelling ultimate...had mine done at elite finish in San Diego.......you should also,have them put spell fusion ceramic coat on top of the and do the rest of the paint with it too....great products. Approx $2000 for the coating

Hi all ..

Thanks,

Manzur.

Manzur,

Thank you for considering XPEL to protect your Tesla. XPEL is the preferred film for Tesla owners, especially the Model 3 as after its short time on the market, it's already our 2nd most popular model we protect in the United States. The price you got is right on par with what we would say is the national average for a full front.

Here's a breakdown of some of the most popular packages with general pricing. **Please note that labor rates will vary by location and that will effect pricing.**

- Full Frontal Package: Includes full hood, full front fenders, front bumper, side mirrors, and usually headlights. $1,895 - $2,195.
- Full Front + Rockers: Includes above plus rocker panel protection including a piece behind the rear wheels. $2,295 - $2,495
- Full Car: Every painted surface protected with XPEL PPF $5,500 - $8,500 +

Hope this info helps. Don't hesitate to reach out should you ever have any questions or need anything from XPEL.

• Informative
Reactions: KenC and vickh