Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint Protection Film (PPF) & Ceramic Coating Near Lancaster PA?

RobDeBank

Jul 7, 2020
Lancaster PA
Hi All,
Just wondering if you know anyone who can help with the coating or clear Bras here in Lancaster PA area or close. Pick my car up soon so trying to be proactive as to where to try once I get the car to at least get some prices..
Thanks All!

msvecharny

Jul 10, 2020
Warminster pa
Hey Rob! I am a detailer located somewhat close to you and am willing to come pick your vehicle up in our enclosed trailer if dropping off is a problem. We offer a long list of services.. Paint protection film being one of them!

RobDeBank

Jul 7, 2020
Lancaster PA
Hey Rob! I am a detailer located somewhat close to you and am willing to come pick your vehicle up in our enclosed trailer if dropping off is a problem. We offer a long list of services.. Paint protection film being one of them!
Hello,
Thank you for getting back to me. I seem to see that most people advise getting a clear bra for the front of the car, or a complete car wrap. Not sure I will go for the full wrap as I am aware that can be really expensive. I have also seen really good dealing and sealant is also a way forward. So, that where Ia ma looking to give you an idea. So, I guess I'm looking at prices really and a company that understands Tesla's. I want to try and arrange this for when my car arrives which I am assuming is the end of August..
Thanks again

ItsMYwifesY

Jun 5, 2020
Baltimore
We used reflective images in fallston md (about 45-60 mins from Lancaster). They did an amazing job and would recommend them. They did have the car for 7 days to complete ppf and ceramic coating.

RobDeBank

Jul 7, 2020
Lancaster PA
We used reflective images in fallston md (about 45-60 mins from Lancaster). They did an amazing job and would recommend them. They did have the car for 7 days to complete ppf and ceramic coating.

Thank you so much for the heads up I'll give them a call, just trying to figure out pricing and what my options may be. Thank you

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC