Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint Protection Film (PPF) & Ceramic Coating Near Lancaster PA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
Just wondering if you know anyone who can help with the coating or clear Bras here in Lancaster PA area or close. Pick my car up soon so trying to be proactive as to where to try once I get the car to at least get some prices..
Thanks All!

Hey Rob! I am a detailer located somewhat close to you and am willing to come pick your vehicle up in our enclosed trailer if dropping off is a problem. We offer a long list of services.. Paint protection film being one of them!
Hello,
Thank you for getting back to me. I seem to see that most people advise getting a clear bra for the front of the car, or a complete car wrap. Not sure I will go for the full wrap as I am aware that can be really expensive. I have also seen really good dealing and sealant is also a way forward. So, that where Ia ma looking to give you an idea. So, I guess I'm looking at prices really and a company that understands Tesla's. I want to try and arrange this for when my car arrives which I am assuming is the end of August..
Thanks again