Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint Protection Film - Prices

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I highly recommend using the Xpel approved installers link XPEL Clear Bra Installers | United Kingdom to check for approved installers. I only heard good things about my Xpel trained installer too, until we got the car home and found it bubbling* and a few days later lifting in a few other places.

They did offer to fix it, but by that time they had shown their true colours on another issue, so I got the job redone at an approved installer at my expense. * the approved installer found the reason for the bubbling when the film was removed - a scrape (looks like it probably made contact with a jack) that the original fitters had simply covered over. That totally vindicated my choice to use a different installer and Xpel were great in advising me on the issue and the approved installer that I finally used come highly recommended. A £800 lesson learned the hard way.

@VanillaAir_UK
Yes they are on XPEL's website and all i can see on their social media is ferraris and lambos, I have seen a couple of Teslas on there :)

I asked if the edges be wrapped or cut short?
"Where panels meet and touch each other, these areas will be slightly short (bumper meeting the wing). We try to extend and wrap round panels wherever we can."
This should be okay?

Also I'm still not sure whether to go Gloss / Matt or Satin for the dechrome.
I think if i went for the XPEL stealth then I would have gone with the matt dechrome,
I guess I should go with the gloss as it will match with the paintwork.

Struglling to find any other black teslas withe the 20" grey turbines with matt / satin dechromes....