Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went with Automative Paint Protection (Automotive 3M Paint Protection Film Clear Shield Bra Mask Eden Prairie MN) in Eden Prairie. They do a lot of the pre-delivery detailing of Model S's for the Tesla Service Center.

My choice was the 3M Ventureshield. I got the full front, 24 inches on the hood, the door edges, and the side mirrors done. It's still curing, but it's looking good. I'd say it's pretty damn obvious Chad cares a lot about the quality of what he is doing. He'll likely take longer to get the job done (I had one competitor quote me 2 hours to get it done), but he'll take care of you.

It turns out, I already had a scratch on my hood and he ran over to the Tesla Service Center to pick up touch up paint and take care of it.

I went with Automative Paint Protection (Automotive 3M Paint Protection Film Clear Shield Bra Mask Eden Prairie MN) in Eden Prairie. They do a lot of the pre-delivery detailing of Model S's for the Tesla Service Center.

My choice was the 3M Ventureshield. I got the full front, 24 inches on the hood, the door edges, and the side mirrors done. It's still curing, but it's looking good. I'd say it's pretty damn obvious Chad cares a lot about the quality of what he is doing. He'll likely take longer to get the job done (I had one competitor quote me 2 hours to get it done), but he'll take care of you.

It turns out, I already had a scratch on my hood and he ran over to the Tesla Service Center to pick up touch up paint and take care of it.

Great to hear!
I had our paint protection film done by Fairway Collision.
Their guy also used 3M Ventureshield. Full front, hood, mirrors, etc.

Absolutely outstanding work. We had some paint work done first, the match was absolutely perfect and the film is so good it basically can't be seen.

One note, the Venture shield is a bit tempermental. I am sure they told you, but only use non-abrasive wax.