Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paintless Dent Removal -- Any Recommendations in NJ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you don't get any responses, you might try calling the local Mercedes/BMW/Porsche dealers. Most large dealerships have a dent remover that they use to recondition their cars. I would think the high end dealers would have someone good to use.

I finally had a chance to work on this. I brought my Model S to Home in Westfield, NJ and Raul did a great job. As expected it is not perfect (as expected, if you look really closely, the paint surface scratches are still there) but the dent itself is gone. As compared to the Tesla-certified body shop, I got 99.9% of the result, for 1/6 of the price!

For those in the North Jersey / New York area, I highly recommend Elvin for paintless dent removal. www.aceofdents.com 201-699-9102.

He has his own shop and I took my Tesla 100D there for my paintless dent repair. A flying highway rock hit my fender right on the crease and his work is amazing - amazingly the dent is completely gone. Will post pics as soon as my touch up of the scratches are done.