Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paintless dent removal San Diego

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So many places in San Diego outsource their dent work to Dent Time.
If you are looking for convenience of Dent Repair using Dent Time is excellent because the are mobile. Our Facilities use them so if you need a detail or coating or tinting you can come in and do two birds at the same time.
If you are looking for a Dent Repair location that also does hybrid repairs meaning they can paint as well the Dent Devils in Kearny Mesa is your only way to fly.

• Informative
Reactions: twonius
D'elegance Detailing 619-718-0031 has done numerous PDR's for me a long with many other services which I am happy with. They do not outsource PDR to other PDR businesses.

A lot of reputable places here that can handle PDR, but I personally like them. OP good luck with your search.

I own DentTime.com and in some cases we need to safely power down your Tesla due to the high voltage. This is necessary especially if we need to gain backside access to damage on the or near the power port. We have a clean and professional shop in Escondido or we come to you. You can see our work on YouTube.com/denttime or Instagram.com/denttime as well.