Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paintless dent removal SF Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Highly reccomend Teds dent removal in pleasanton. Had a garage door arm dent the crease of my hatch. 4 different places said "no way your getting that out w/o bodywork". Ted looked at it and in an hour or so made it like it never happened.
Rear hatch 1.JPG
Rear hatch.JPG

Reactions: weareborg
I second the recommendation for Ted's Dent Removal. He got rid of a dent in one of the passenger doors on my Model S, looks as good as new. And like OP, someone else had said there was no way to fix it short of a body shop. Feel free to PM me for contact information.

Bruce.

PS. No affiliation, just a very satisfied customer.

The shop he works out of is RJs paint which seems amazing. While I was there the guys gave me a tour of the new paint booth they are installing and its SOTA! Couple of customers came in to check on their cars while i waited one had a masi QP and was blown away by the paint quality, the other a mustang GT500 Cobra something or other with carbon everything being retrofitted, then a GTR with front en damage, These guys know their stuff

I have used this guy, twice, the second time on my Model S. He is amazingly good. He is also very busy.

Paintless dent repair

I’m located on the Peninsula/South Bay. I have a door ding in my rear door. I contacted Dent Expert. He can fix it, but because of the location, he said he’d need either a Tesla SC or a body shop to remove the door trim first, and let him work in their shop. Somehow, considering how busy SC and body shops are in the Bay Area, I don’t think that’s going to happen...

Would anybody have any other recommandation in the area, for somebody who works in an actual shop, where they may be able to handle the trim themselves?

I have used this guy, twice, the second time on my Model S. He is amazingly good. He is also very busy.

Paintless dent repair

Our Model 3 had a small ding on the rear door that has been bugging me. Sal from the link above did an amazing job. He also fixed a hood ding on our other car - that also turned out great! He came to us and did everything at the house. Gave us an estimate on a Thursday, and fixed it the next Monday. I would definitely call him if this ever happens again.

I assume that is the link you refer to?
Our Model 3 had a small ding on the rear door that has been bugging me. Sal from the link above did an amazing job. He also fixed a hood ding on our other car - that also turned out great! He came to us and did everything at the house. Gave us an estimate on a Thursday, and fixed it the next Monday. I would definitely call him if this ever happens again.

Got a dent on the right front passenger door on the body line of our Model 3.

Reached out to 3 different places to get a paintless dent repair estimate.

• First body shop said they couldn't do it because there's a metal brace around the bodyline that makes it very difficult to get tools into.
  • Sal from Dent Expert said he would actually be able to do it, but he said he couldn't provide a good estimate by my pictures and videos alone, and said I'd need to drive out and get a in-person estimate. This is a bit of a PIA for me since I'm in the East Bay and he's out in the Peninsula.
  • Reached out to Ted over at Ted's Dent Works and he quoted me $350. I ended up getting it done with him and am amazed that I can no longer see the dent! I waited there for about 1.5 hrs and the end result is flawless. IMO still a bit pricey but his worksmanship is highly recommend.
Will post pictures later.

Got a dent on the right front passenger door on the body line of our Model 3.

Reached out to 3 different places to get a paintless dent repair estimate.

• First body shop said they couldn't do it because there's a metal brace around the bodyline that makes it very difficult to get tools into.
  • Sal from Dent Expert said he would actually be able to do it, but he said he couldn't provide a good estimate by my pictures and videos alone, and said I'd need to drive out and get a in-person estimate. This is a bit of a PIA for me since I'm in the East Bay and he's out in the Peninsula.
  • Reached out to Ted over at Ted's Dent Works and he quoted me $350. I ended up getting it done with him and am amazed that I can no longer see the dent! I waited there for about 1.5 hrs and the end result is flawless. IMO still a bit pricey but his worksmanship is highly recommend.
Will post pictures later.

Attachments

• before.JPG
    before.JPG
    245 KB · Views: 180
  • after.JPG
    after.JPG
    264.7 KB · Views: 185
My model s got hit by a shopping cart. Last week I went to Ted's Dent Works in norcal - teddent.com
Ted did a great job removing 3 dings.
before and after photos

Attachments

• InkedIMG_3443a_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_3443a_LI.jpg
    653.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_3449.JPG
    IMG_3449.JPG
    561.1 KB · Views: 129