Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paintless Dent Removal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Do you guys/gals have any recommendations for paintless dent removal around the Reading area?

Would prefer to use someone who is used to working on aluminium cars, rather than a bodyshop that will give it a go!

Thanks,
Alex

I don't have any recommendations, but have you looked at Tesla's recommended bodyshop list?

There used to be only a couple of places on the list, but I was surprised to find when I looked at it recently that there's now dozens of places all over the country. Indeed, approved body shops seem to be more easily accessible than service centres...

Anyone with experience having PDR on their M3? I really shouldn't be asking this after 4 weeks of ownership, but stuff happens. My concern is the notoriously soft paint. Damage is O/S a-pillar. Looks like a stone bounced off it as no surrounding damage. I would generally ignore it but as it is by the driver's door, I can't help notice it every time I enter the car.

Any recommendations for London SE/Kent?

IMG_0755.JPEG

Anyone with experience having PDR on their M3? I really shouldn't be asking this after 4 weeks of ownership, but stuff happens. My concern is the notoriously soft paint. Damage is O/S a-pillar. Looks like a stone bounced off it as no surrounding damage. I would generally ignore it but as it is by the driver's door, I can't help notice it every time I enter the car.

Any recommendations for London SE/Kent?

View attachment 484972
I know just the chap, and South East London & Kent is his area. Although that looks like it might be a troublesome position.

Give this guy a ring;

Kris Bull
07970 263999

He’s pulled dents out of two of my cars. a total wizard in fixing some scary looking stuff.

Reactions: navt