Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paintless Dent Repair in Toronto? (PDR)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I searched, but didn't find any results, hence the post.

Anyone have any experience or recommended places for paintless dent repair (PDR) in the GTA? My car got rear ended on the Gardiner a couple of weeks ago, and while it's in the shop (Excellence) I asked for a quote for a dent in my frunk. $250 for PDR "if they can do it". I thought that was a little high.

Thoughts anyone?

Also, my frunk crease - to fix that, the quote is $2000. Tesla HQ and Lawrence are basically ignoring my requests for help on that one (as I expected, unfortunately).

Hey guys, I searched, but didn't find any results, hence the post.

Anyone have any experience or recommended places for paintless dent repair (PDR) in the GTA? My car got rear ended on the Gardiner a couple of weeks ago, and while it's in the shop (Excellence) I asked for a quote for a dent in my frunk. $250 for PDR "if they can do it". I thought that was a little high.

Thoughts anyone?

Also, my frunk crease - to fix that, the quote is $2000. Tesla HQ and Lawrence are basically ignoring my requests for help on that one (as I expected, unfortunately).
I'm interested to know as well to fix the frunk crease. Please let me know if you find one that can fix that crease. It's disturbing me every time I wash the car.

Two thumbs up for Thilan at Dent Xpress, just west of Dixie on Matheson. He removed a big dent in my hood caused by a rock that hit my Model S within the first few minutes of driving it from the delivery centre. Took about 40 minutes, can't even tell it was there. Very reasonable, especially considering the alternative (got quoted $800 by a Tesla-authorized body shop to repaint the entire hood).

• Informative
Reactions: Bytor
Two thumbs up for Thilan at Dent Xpress, just west of Dixie on Matheson. He removed a big dent in my hood caused by a rock that hit my Model S within the first few minutes of driving it from the delivery centre. Took about 40 minutes, can't even tell it was there. Very reasonable, especially considering the alternative (got quoted $800 by a Tesla-authorized body shop to repaint the entire hood).

+1000. Thilan has removed dents from three of my cars :scared::scared: Always does an excellent job. Luckily he hasnt had to work on my model s so far!

Any suggestions on a minor ding on the rear bumper? Someone hit my car in a parking lot last night.... of course they left the scene. I have the 3M protection film, but there are still a couple of dents in the plastic.
IMG_0491.JPG

Any suggestions on a minor ding on the rear bumper? Someone hit my car in a parking lot last night.... of course they left the scene. I have the 3M protection film, but there are still a couple of dents in the plastic.

I had a similar (but smaller) one. I used Chipmaster in Markham. Best guess: this will probably cost about $300-$400 to repair with them. You will likely spend more replacing the 3M film.

We've used Auto Magicians in Mississauga for our Lexus and Porsche and they did a good job for a good price. I'm bringing my MS there soon to get a quote on symmetrical rear scrapes I created by backing into parking posts, twice on the same day, one on each side!

Any suggestions on a minor ding on the rear bumper? Someone hit my car in a parking lot last night.... of course they left the scene. I have the 3M protection film, but there are still a couple of dents in the plastic. View attachment 95474

I can't tell but how much of that damage is on the 3M? It may be worth checking with whoever did your 3M it may have helped save some of the damage. I got touched in a parking lot and my 3M was ruined but when we removed it the paint was totally fine.

I can't tell but how much of that damage is on the 3M? It may be worth checking with whoever did your 3M it may have helped save some of the damage. I got touched in a parking lot and my 3M was ruined but when we removed it the paint was totally fine.

I went to the Tesla recommended body shop and they removed the 3M film on the bumper. Most of the damage was just on the film. There is just a minor bump now, which is almost invisible from 2-3 meters away. The 3M film is definitely worth it.