Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pair phone for handsfree and second bluetooth device for media

ScotteZ

Aug 2, 2020
Waterloo, ON
I haven't got my MY yet (coming in 5 days) and wonder if it is possible to have a phone paired to the car for phone calls (phone profile) and have a different bluetooth device (kid's phone) for media files at the same time?

araxara

S-P85#3,218 X-LR M3AWD
May 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
I haven't got my MY yet (coming in 5 days) and wonder if it is possible to have a phone paired to the car for phone calls (phone profile) and have a different bluetooth device (kid's phone) for media files at the same time?
Sorry, currently only one Bluetooth device can be paired with the car for both phone and media functions.

Reactions: ScotteZ

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC