TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Palm desert service center

Discussion in 'California' started by franklandfield, Jan 25, 2014.

Tags:
  1. franklandfield

Hey family, the website says a palm desert service center is "coming soon", and I'm driving around trying to find it. Anybody know where it is!? Call me please...not on here much...frank...760-617-7666...I'm in palm desert. I heard a store might be coming too. Anybody know anything!? Thanks.
    :)
    Desert Tesla Club
    760-617-7666
    Frank

2. Argelius

Argelius Member

I'd like to know this, too!

3. 1051

1051 Member

+1

I would like to know about the Super Charger location and time frame also..

4. Kenne74

Kenne74 Member

I'm wondering if this will be the location of the supercharger in the Indio area....since we can't seem to get a location or construction start date.

5. TsRocket

TsRocket Member

+1, transplant here.