TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Palm Harbor Car Show for Breast Cancer May 3rd

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Captain Ducman, May 1, 2014.

1. Captain Ducman

2. Captain Ducman

neda7evu.jpg e3ehazy9.jpg

Rained off/on the better part if the day. I think they said nearly 100 cars showed up including A corvette club ~14 cars, a camaro club ~10 cars, mustang club ~10 cars and ~10 monster trucks and with all those American made cars/trucks my Tesla took "Best in Show Domestic". I'm a little biased, but if there was a "Peoples Choice" I think I would've won that too .

3. Lawsteve

Lawsteve MCATDT

Congrats on your award Cap'n. I like your display sign too. I would have thought about joining you there but, ironically, my wife was recovering from breast cancer surgery performed the prior Tuesday.

4. Captain Ducman

First and foremost, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife for a full and speedy recovery. One of the main sponsors was Day's Collision. A body shop my parents owned from '72 - '98 then sold to my dad's niece who is in the middle of her chemo treatments.

It was a fun time even with all the rain, made better by taking a little of the muscle car's spotlight. I haven't entered a car show since I was a teenager in a v-dub club (I loved the one parked next to me). I gave the trophy to my daughter who helped me with detailing the night before.

Thanks for the props on the sign, I did however use P85 numbers :redface:, my buddy at Precision Laser in Clearwater made it for me. Same company that made the Tesla "T" with the built in camera for my garage.