Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Pandora" Has Arrived!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a few moments ago, my OA sent me this pic to let me know that my car made it to the SC this morning! Thursday at 4pm can't get here soon enough, so exciting!!

Pandora.JPG

Congratulations! Your car moved really fast once it hit production. I wish something would update on my car. It's been stuck in production since 11/22 now. I'm hopeful it will break loose and then fly through the rest of the process and get here quickly like yours did.

Congratulations! Your car moved really fast once it hit production. I wish something would update on my car. It's been stuck in production since 11/22 now. I'm hopeful it will break loose and then fly through the rest of the process and get here quickly like yours did.

It did, I was totally shocked how quickly this baby moved through the process but I wish that TSLA was more consistent. I know there are others on here who were assigned a VIN the same day and their cars have yet to finish production.

Your 1 day advantage on the VIN turned out to be quite a bit more! I'm still not in production. DS thinks the week before Christmas but said 5 days by truck to Houston. I'm hoping for at least the week prior to that so I can get some mods in time to go on a holiday road trip.