Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

panel fit issues ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone else having panel fit issues ?

panel gaps are terrible....am I the only one ?

front hood, passenger side fender, rear hatch and driver side door fit is just embarrassing ..... is this something due to the last quarter push ? (mine was delivered last week of Q1), or is this the norm ?

Attachments

• tesla3.jpg
    tesla3.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 599
  • tesla2.jpg
    tesla2.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 588
  • tesla1.jpg
    tesla1.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 604
anyone else having panel fit issues ?

panel gaps are terrible....am I the only one ?

front hood, passenger side fender, rear hatch and driver side door fit is just embarrassing ..... is this something due to the last quarter push ? (mine was delivered last week of Q1), or is this the norm ?

Ahhh, you have a SILVER MS.... I think they were asleep at the assembly line when they made the Silver run. Good news, most of those are field adjustable.

Can you take a shot looking at the car from the front at standing height? I'm curious if your hood appears misaligned or if it's just the passenger fender that's out of whack(simple fix if it is).

Also, how about the passenger side rear door where it meats the rear quarter panel(you mentioned it, but I don't see a photo)?

The driver door is a new one however.

mine is a white, no silver...

this seem to be a common issue. I will be taking it to Service Center and see what they say.

here is a picture of front end. looks good from my untrained eyes.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 501
mine is a white, no silver...

this seem to be a common issue. I will be taking it to Service Center and see what they say.

here is a picture of front end. looks good from my untrained eyes.

White? Had me fooled! That last pic looks symmetrical - the headlight gaps are even. I'm interested in what your service center says (different answers from different service centers)