Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Panel Gap fixes - how hard

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know a lot of people are tired of panel gap threads. Sorry. I went into my delivery intending to just enjoy the car and not be OCD. Left the delivery checklists, etc at home. And I am loving the car. Except that I have 2 significant panel gaps in the rear where the bumper meets the rear quarter panel (both sides in different spots). They are not flush at all and checking dozens of other model 3s, I realized all the other cars are flush, so it's annoying and I'm going to have the SC check it.

Question - how hard are these to fix? I see some posters saying it can be solved in a few hours, others saying it needs to go to a body shop. I thought it might be just a little bending and banging of the panels to get them more flush. Or does it need to go to a body shop for days to fix?

Goes to body shop ... could be adjusting if clips or screwing , unscrewing panel And aligning ...without pics it’s hard to say if any “bending/banging” needed but I doubt that