TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Panjo Marketplace Feedback Thread!

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Panjo, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Panjo

Panjo Member

Hi,

I just want to check in with everyone and see if there are any questions or feedback regarding the Panjo Marketplace. We read every comment and concern regarding the marketplace.

Your feedback is what helps us build and improve the marketplace to create the best experience possible! Please do no hesitate to reach out to us here on this thread, or email us directly at [email protected]. We are active on the forums everyday and want to know what everyone thinks!

Sincerely,
    Niko @ Panjo Support

2. OffPeak

OffPeak Member

Hi Nick,

Having issues with my listing in terms of certain characters and punctuation are not translating. In particular you're shows up as you’re same with the dash (-)

3. wycolo

wycolo Active Member

Avoid using punctuation unless you have no other choice. The ' is the worst offender- cross platform usage yields all that extra crap.
    --

4. OffPeak

OffPeak Member

Thanks. One more question: just listed my car on the classified page. Trying to get it on to the Tesla for Sale subform, but when I hit the New Thread button, it takes me back to the same starting page for the Pano listing that I used for the Classified page. Do you need to go through the process in both places?

5. Jgdixon

Jgdixon Member

Why do the posts always show free shipping? Mine did and I didn't select it. I removed those words numerous times right from the thread and it still returned. Many posts also show this and I doubt the owners realize it.