Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pano and UHFS pricing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone feel like the pano roof and UHFS pricing should be swapped? To me it seems like Tesla would make more money this way as many feel the pano is worth the money and UHFS is not. Would $2500 for pano and $1500 for the improved sound system change anyone's mind?

I'd still get the pano because I like ocean sounds and mist, and with whichever sound package I'd still add a Reus Audio upgrade thereto because I like accuracy over noise.

But that's just me.

And having said that, I'm on the fence concerning the next chariot. I know someone who ordered a strippie Ludicrous car. Yep - a P90DL with no pano, no leather, no special wood, no nothing. Although I think it had AP because at the time it was still part of the tech package - maybe not but either way if there was anything added it was AP and that was *it*.

So in the same spirit, do I *need* leather, special wood and pano? Well, one could make the case for the pano as it's the only way to get coat hooks *polite cough*, and I do need the headroom. But other than that...

So yes to the pano, and maybe for the sound upgrade - the premium sound does add some detectable midrange, but as far as I could hear, that was pretty much it after both got Reusified. Yes, Reuisified, and yes, I just made that up. The word - not the process. In any case, I don't know that $1000 either way as you've posited above would have made much difference in my choices then, or my choices next.

But the cloth seats I saw in a Model X at the showroom this past weekend were really quite impressive. And my leather seats are starting to show wear after a relatively short period of time (despite seatcovers), so there's that.

• Funny
Reactions: Cowby