TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Pano roof and Bellevue opening question

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by vetboy45, Jun 1, 2013.

1. vetboy45

vetboy45 Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Kent wa
    So I was giving a test ride to a couple co-workers and went to open the pano roof but it got stuck just cracked open. Great timing for that to happen. Anyway, I had a heck of a time getting it to close but I managed. I've heard a lot about trails of sealant from the pano roof but I couldn't find too many about the roof getting stuck open. Does anyone know the cause? I'm betting it's just an issue with the sealant and seals. The other question I have is has anyone heard anything new about the Bellevue service center opening date? Thanks.
  2. Tacket

Tacket Member

May 31, 2013
    Mukilteo, WA
    Ironically, the place I work (a drum shop) is in the same parking lot as the Bellevue service center (the same place they do their staging of the cars on the east side). I just walked over there and it looked open. M-Sa, closed on Su.
  3. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Nov 10, 2011
    Bellevue Service Center opened on May 28, 2013. I had my tire rotation there the next day. :)