TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Pano roof and new firmware

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by kcveins, Jan 26, 2014.

1. kcveins

kcveins delivery 2/7

Has anyone else noticed that the pano roof doesn't open the way it used to?

I haven't been opening it here in Chicago this winter :cursing: with all the cold, but opened it up last week since my wife had the heater up too high. When I touched to the 80% area, it only opened to 50%, and I had to touch it again a second time before it would open to 80%. I tried it again today and the same thing happened..

2. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

How is the problem related to new firmware?

3. Btrflyl8e

Btrflyl8e Supporting Member

I'm in FL and open mine all the time, it opens to 80% fine on the first try for me...

4. kcveins

kcveins delivery 2/7

I didn't have this issue before the latest update. I didn't know if this was related to the update or if it just a(nother) little glitch to be worked on...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks.
    I will talk to the local service center to see if there is something going on with my car.

5. walla2

walla2 Member

Mine did this for a while. Took it in. There was some greasy junk in the track that slowed it / stopped it. Once cleaned, it worked perfectly again.

6. kcveins

kcveins delivery 2/7

Thanks, Iron Man!