Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pano roof?

How many want the Pano roof?

• Getting one - Must have feature and will wait however long.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Not getting one - Not worth it for extra cost.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Not getting one - I want to have it but I don't want to wait.

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I want to have it but Tesla will not release pano roof to differentiate from the Model S

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Not getting one - I hate it due to the possiblility of the mechanical problem.

• Not getting one - I hate it due to the poor design or ugliness.

• Getting one - worth if released within 3 mo.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Getting one - worth if released within 6 mo.

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hate anything that restricts headroom in any way. Sunroofs are public enemy #1.

The all-glass roofs, though, are my FAVORITE feature of a Tesla (MORE headroom AND a great view!)

Fun fact for tall drivers: unlike most cars, moving the sun visor on the S or 3 provides another inch or so of "eye" room. I'm going to ask the SC to remove my driver's side sun visor entirely.

I really, really wanted my Model 3 to have AWD, SAS and a pano roof. I love the fresh air from above and I get that the A/C works very quick and efficiently in the Model 3, but really not the same thing. I thought the SAS might be included in this first AWD release and was disappointed when it wasn't. I've always had a sunroof and suspect it's going to be missed. I've been getting antzy waiting since I got my invite in February and deferred, and I guess the Life-time premium connectivity upgrade was the push factor to order now although my husband said all things considered it's really not a huge amount to pay and quite reasonable. That plus no idea when the SAS and maybe the pano roof would come out and it was getting closer to the end of the year. Rather enjoy my car during the late summer/fall timeframe anyway. I see so many 3s on the road now, it's made me kind of jealous not having mine yet.