Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Panoramic roof

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am interested in the panoramic rooftop from Visium Italy.
Can anyone give me some info concerning this company and the dilivered product? Is it easy to fit on a Roadster 2011? At what price did they offered?
Thanks from Marc in Belgium

Love mine. It just drops in; front first, then down in the back. Attach and tighten the latches. The carbon fiber over the roll bar remains visible, as with the cloth top, so they look very nice together. See Seeking long term feedback from Visium owners.

I'm in the US, so it was imported from Visium by Mr. Fiat, and that was some 4 years ago. No idea what the price or availability would be where you are.

• Disagree
Reactions: PV-EV and Jklm
Love mine. It just drops in; front first, then down in the back. Attach and tighten the latches. The carbon fiber over the roll bar remains visible, as with the cloth top, so they look very nice together. See Seeking long term feedback from Visium owners.

I'm in the US, so it was imported from Visium by Mr. Fiat, and that was some 4 years ago. No idea what the price or availability would be where you are.
THANKS

I too would like to find one. IMHO, these look much better than the factory hardtop. The factory one sits on top and over the roll bar and kind of looks like a bad toupee.

Also, the factory ones are a bit cumbersome. My past Ferrari 308 GTS had a targa top that the pins in front just slid in and had hand latches on the back...no tools. AND, the top would store behind the seats so you could take it with you.

Anyway, I would still like to find one of these. I'd love to see someone make a double bubble version...

I just put my Visium top on today; the weather is getting cooler so I won't be taking the top off. Took me about 15 minutes to fit it since I took too much apart when I took it off. Fits perfectly and can be snugged down and tightened up if it starts to rattle. Love the more open feeling with it on compared with the black cloth top.

I didn't realize that the stock hard top covers the carbon fibre bar; I have one, I've just never put it on. Less incentive to put it on now knowing it covers that....looks a bit weird.

• Informative
Reactions: Matteni