Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paramus NJ Service Center POSITIVE experience (kinda long)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reading Service Center horror stories in these forums had me a little nervous about taking my S75D for it's first annual service. In addition, I had a yellow-fringed MCU screen replacement to do, questionable tire wear, the 'milling noise' and finally, 'uncorking' had never been done.
And then there is the fact that the nearest SvC to me was more than a 4-hour drive.

After scheduling the appointment online, the Paramus NJ center called within an hour and confirmed that they would provide a loaner vehicle and agreed that the list of items would likly take at least a couple days.

I dropped my vehicle off (a little later than promised, so I called them with a heads-up) but they had no issue with that and the loaner (2018 S75D) was ready and waiting.

Once the car was checked in, the only thing they asked for was that I disconnect the dashcams. I was totally fine with that.

Someone from the SvC texted me along each step of the work they were doing. I never wondered how things were coming along.

They took three days instead of the expected two, but I wanted new tires, since two of them were below the safety margin.

Once finished, they went over the invoice with me via email and I explained that I couldn't pick up the car and return the loaner until the next day, because of the distance. Paramus understood completely.

Picking up the car went very smoothly. The grinding turned out to be trivial as well.

The service writer gave me his card and offered to have me email him directly with any future issues.

The service was great, they communicated very well and they went above and beyond the work I requested.

I have to say, I'm more than satisfied.
I just thought a "good service experience" might be a welcomed change to some of the other service experiences we're all used to reading here :)

Reactions: sw4819284