Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paramus NJ service center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had issues with the amount of time the Paramus nj service center takes to correct vehicle issues? I dropped off my model y on 7/14 and to this day it is still in service. They had given me an update the day after I had dropped it off saying they were transferring it a Tesla certified auto body shop to correct the paint. I had received no further information or follow up and my app was displaying the estimated date of completion on 7/22. Fast forward to a day before the estimated date of completion. Still no update and checking on the app, my MY had been sitting in Wayne NJ. I decided to text the SA regarding the status and informed him that if I do not receive any news I am to assume that the car would be ready as per the date reflected on my app. That is when he decides to finally contact me back and stated that they are still correcting paint issues but we’re having delays due to the heat and humidity. I would be understanding if they had just kept me up to date on what’s going but looking from the outside in, it appears it’s just parked in a lot up in Wayne just sitting there. Every day I had checked and it appeared that car was just parked there because the inside cabin temp hardly ever went below 110 degrees f. After I had complained this past Tuesday regarding the lack of information I was getting I finally got a text on Wednesday saying that they expect the car back this past ffriday where they will start addressing the other issues. Again no further information or follow up since. As I sit her typing this, again I checked my app and it is still sitting in wayne with the battery just draining. Again I understand that other vehicles are being serviced but I find it unacceptable that it seems that no one has a clue and just give me lip service just so I stop inquiring and getting upset. Save yourself the frustration with Paramus (if you have to get your vehicle serviced). My vehicle had been moved to this location last week and has moved a total of two miles. As of today they are still “working” on the paint issues. Repainting an entire car will probably take less time.

We brought our car in to do a little touch up paint under the hatch and to have the hitch installed. When we brought our cars in in June it was easy, but now it’s not good, they aren’t responding to text messages or emails. I don’t know what the problem is at Paramus. Is there anywhere to complain or to talk to someone? I guess this is where Tesla begins to fall apart.

We are coming by to pick up the car this afternoon. Hope they have it done!

We brought our car in to do a little touch up paint under the hatch and to have the hitch installed. When we brought our cars in in June it was easy, but now it’s not good, they aren’t responding to text messages or emails. I don’t know what the problem is at Paramus. Is there anywhere to complain or to talk to someone? I guess this is where Tesla begins to fall apart.

We are coming by to pick up the car this afternoon. Hope they have it done!
We’re you able to pick up your car yesterday? Mine finally arrived back from the paint shop yesterday and now “working” on the other issues I had reported. Supposedly it should be completed by tomorrow but then again I’m not holding my breath

Just heard my title was sent to wrong location. My temporary plates for my Model 3 expire tomorrow. It was sent to NY instead of NJ. I would not be so upset if I hadn’t been calling and emailing Paramus NJ Tesla route 17 branch with very little responsiveness from them (or an apology I might add since my address was clearly indicate on line and in my documents). Hopefully a different state won’t mean extra delay since plates need to say NJ- so disappointing - what awful non existent service! I expected more from Tesla