TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Paramus, NJ Service Center

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by mrgoldin, Jul 21, 2017.

1. mrgoldin

mrgoldin Member

I'm wondering if anyone else noticed that this SC doesn't return phone calls. I had to leave a message during working hours a few days ago, and still have not received any reply. Is my experience unusual? Has anyone noticed changes in the SC over the past couple of years?
    Thanks.

2. YauKwan

YauKwan Member

i physically went over to get a quote on trade in. Its been two weeks, no call back.

3. mmccord

mmccord Member

I started going to Mt Kisco due to a few issues with poor service/response at Paramus

4. Stirthepot

Stirthepot Member

i have always had fantastic service at Paramus. everyone i have worked with from sales to service. on my 2nd S and both experiences have been great. sorry to hear you haven't

5. Shateam

Shateam Member

Same here. I've always received prompt service from Paramus. Most of my interactions have been via email and they literally get back to me hours, not days.

To the OP, I would try email. PM if you need an email address for sales and / or service.