Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paramus, NJ Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm wondering if anyone else noticed that this SC doesn't return phone calls. I had to leave a message during working hours a few days ago, and still have not received any reply. Is my experience unusual? Has anyone noticed changes in the SC over the past couple of years?
Thanks.

i have always had fantastic service at Paramus. everyone i have worked with from sales to service. on my 2nd S and both experiences have been great. sorry to hear you haven't

Same here. I've always received prompt service from Paramus. Most of my interactions have been via email and they literally get back to me hours, not days.

To the OP, I would try email. PM if you need an email address for sales and / or service.

I'm wondering if anyone else noticed that this SC doesn't return phone calls. I had to leave a message during working hours a few days ago, and still have not received any reply. Is my experience unusual? Has anyone noticed changes in the SC over the past couple of years?
Thanks.

I have the same issue repeatedly with voice mails and emails. I don't even bother anymore and just call back until I get a live person. Once I get a person, it usually isn't bad. Or email via the account page so it's tracked and can be escalated.