TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Parcel Shelf and Cubby

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by apacheguy, Dec 15, 2012.

1. apacheguy

apacheguy Sig 255, VIN 320

My car did not come with the parcel shelf, nor does it have the cubby below the 17 inch display. Will Tesla install these the next time I bring my Model S in for service?

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

I had a Ranger at my house to work on some minor things since he was in the area and was told my cubby shelf was recently shipped and he'd come back to install it next week.

3. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

apacheguy, The local Southern California Tesla Club is another good place to learn all about your car at group meets and drives. PM (private message) me if you are interested in getting on our Tesla club mailing list.

4. Brian H

Brian H Banned

Someone was informed by a DS that the parcel shelf included the cargo net, which otherwise would be $49.

5. Sparrow

Sparrow S105/ Roadster 189

The parcel shelf (which I don't have yet either) must be designed to be easily removeable as such it wouldn't take an installer to put it in. The cubby takes a matter of minutes to install, but I had a ranger do it for me.