Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parcel Shelf Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to (partially?) trade my extra parcel shelf for a center console, or something equally more desirable than a second parcel shelf. I plan to broach this subject when they price the console to see if I can get any discounts. Oh, wait, I'm a Sig, so it will cost extra, won't it?

My new Tesla floor mats and parcel shelf both smell horrible. I am scared to leave it in my car with the windows up.

Same here. Had to remove the parcel shelf the first day after I almost passed out in my own car (even with all windows and sunroof open). Have not put it back in after over a month. Still smells very strong. I was considering returning the shelf but will wait a little longer

+1. I also have an extra parcel shelf for sale if anyone is interested in buying it. Brand new in the box. PM if interested.

Thanks to SFOTurtle, the parcel shelf is in:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367185208.805138.jpg

It's only slightly smelly; it has revived the "new car smell" in my car ;)

I've passed four months now. Just sent an email to ownership.

I just received mine but only because the Fedex guy decided to investigate a badly addressed package as the house number on the destination was improperly labelled (4 numbers off and luckily that house number doesn't exist on my street). I would get them to check that all the places where they store our address is correct as they seem have some major problems with their shipping with badly addressed packages and/or repeat packages sent to the same address ...