TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Parcel Shelf for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Laurent, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Laurent

Laurent Member

#1 Laurent, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
    I received my parcel shelf but I won't be needing it after all. I'm selling it for $200 with free shipping. PM me if interested. Thanks.

SOLD on 4/30

2. dyoreo

dyoreo Member

I also have a Parcel Shelf - New in Box that I will not need. Selling for $200.

3. wgee7478

wgee7478 New Member

PM sent.

4. Alfafoxtrot1

Alfafoxtrot1 Member

You guys aren't posting how you got these extra shelves. However, I was sent one from TM despite getting one at delivery. I returned the extra to a local display store. I didn't want to profit off a well intentioned mistake by a company I'm rooting for.

5. mitch672

mitch672 Active Member

#5 mitch672, May 8, 2013
    Last edited: May 8, 2013
    While several get multiple parcel shelves, I can't get my one delivered. I called them, they gave me a FedEx tracking number, that shows the shipment info was sent to FedEx on April 10th... I've called multiple times since then, it's been a month. Their customer service is non-existent... I might have to email Elon personally to get the d-m parcel shelf, it's getting ridiculous.

Edit: when I arrived home tonight, my parcel shelf was waiting for me on the porch.
    I guess there will be no need to bother Elon with such minutia :)
    Amazing that it took almost 4 months to arrive though... Hopefully they can do better in the future.

6. stetsoninc

stetsoninc Member

#6 stetsoninc, May 11, 2013
    Last edited: May 14, 2013
    I also have an extra shelf; TM did not want it back... $200 seems to be the price

Sold 5/13

7. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

They don't want it back? Does yours have the "magnetic response" (meaning does it have the metal in it that snaps to the magnets in the rails)? If so, I might be interested for the right price.

8. dyoreo

dyoreo Member

#8 dyoreo, May 14, 2013
    Last edited: May 20, 2013
    I still have a Parcel Shelf new in box with "magnet warning" for sale $200

Sold 5/17/13