Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parcel Shelf with printed wood grain or plain color to match your dash.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Parcel Shelf with printed wood grain or plain color to match your dash.
$99.00 Plus UPS

Attachments

• 20131028_111255.jpg
    20131028_111255.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 854
  • 20131028_111438.jpg
    20131028_111438.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 672
  • 20131028_111330.jpg
    20131028_111330.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 773
Last edited:
Actually I'd be interested in one to match the tan leather. Would make sense to me seeing the seat color extend to back when looking out the rear view.

I will be happy to make you one with the color tan. We will be shipping in about 2 weeks and I will PM you to confirm then. We are waiting to get the edging in stock. We hope to have a few dozen sold by then. Thank you, Tacket.

It looks interesting. Does it fold like the Tesla shelf and if so, does it have the embedded magnets to hold it down? Can it hold the same amount of weight?

FYI, my Tesla shelf does not appear to have the magnets. I've looked, tried running metal strips over the shelf edges and the tray on which it sits and nothing. If I drive with the windows down it flaps up and down withing the physical constraints of the mechanism. Interestingly, it was packaged with a "magnetic field" warning notice.

FYI, my Tesla shelf does not appear to have the magnets. I've looked, tried running metal strips over the shelf edges and the tray on which it sits and nothing. If I drive with the windows down it flaps up and down withing the physical constraints of the mechanism. Interestingly, it was packaged with a "magnetic field" warning notice.

Thank you I will open all windows and sun roof and test this with ours as soon as it stops raining.

On my "tray" there are some very strong magnets. I actually inserted some metal strips (not magnets) into my shelf edge which helps hold it down, but I think some small super magnets would hold better.

"What araxara said"
My understanding is that the two pieces in the car are magnetic and the shelf itself has some metal pieces. Not the reverse. In the "v2" or "v3" shelf or whatever.

I think V1 is the early one ChadS has with the double fold, single fold is the V2 that arrived for many Sigs and some early Ps, and V3 has the metal. I'm not certain if V3 became "the standard" that most cars get now or if they've gone to V4 or whatever.

I think V1 is the early one ChadS has with the double fold, single fold is the V2 that arrived for many Sigs and some early Ps, and V3 has the metal. I'm not certain if V3 became "the standard" that most cars get now or if they've gone to V4 or whatever.

Mine is what you refer to as V2. It was not available when I picked up my car and came by FedEx some weeks later. It has a single fold.