Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Park Meadows Supercharger - new bank

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I never usually Supercharge but my wife left the car off charge overnight and after a 30 miles school run I drop into PM with 94 miles range and start charging. 59kW, not the 80-100 I'd expect (outside temp is 31, battery after 30 miles shows fine, i.e. no regen limit).
I try another stall - same.
Check with a model 3 owner who is there, has getting 54kW.
There's just us on the bank of 10.
I check the 'old' bank of chargers (in the parking structure) - all 8 occupied, on two cars without people (store cars).
After not long charge rate from to 40s, then 30s.

Anyone a local user, who knows if the old bank are delivering full charge, and new not - which would explain the disproportionate distribution of cars.

(Also had another strange thing, charge screen had a lot of scrambling - missing labels, digits disappearing and reappearing, etc. Soft reboot fixed it - but only issue was with that one screen, weird)

So I never usually Supercharge but my wife left the car off charge overnight and after a 30 miles school run I drop into PM with 94 miles range and start charging. 59kW, not the 80-100 I'd expect (outside temp is 31, battery after 30 miles shows fine, i.e. no regen limit).
I try another stall - same.
Check with a model 3 owner who is there, has getting 54kW.
There's just us on the bank of 10.
I check the 'old' bank of chargers (in the parking structure) - all 8 occupied, on two cars without people (store cars).
After not long charge rate from to 40s, then 30s.

Anyone a local user, who knows if the old bank are delivering full charge, and new not - which would explain the disproportionate distribution of cars.

(Also had another strange thing, charge screen had a lot of scrambling - missing labels, digits disappearing and reappearing, etc. Soft reboot fixed it - but only issue was with that one screen, weird)
Call Tesla support to notify them [if they don't know already].

Reactions: Knightowl