Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Park Royal Service Centre Quality? Alternative?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Good to be back to the Tesla family! I sold my MS 6 months ago and bought a 2021 M3 LR last month, and picked it up the 31 Mar at London. As expected, the entire body paint is full of careless washing swirl marks by out-sourced cleaner, panel gaps are also not prefect ... but after all, this is Tesla quality and I am fine with those.

However, there are 2 panels full of stone chips, and one particular chip is 5mm in diameter down to primer layer. (photo attached), that definitely require a repaint of the entire panel.

My closest SC is the Park Royal SC, and after reading from all the online reviews, seem like it is not the best SC to do this kind of work that require some detailed mindset.....

Just wondering if any Londoner here have any insight if I should keep PR or go to another one instead?

*Plus* Any Londoner have done a full body PPF? Any recommendation and how much it cost?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3119.jpeg
    IMG_3119.jpeg
    304 KB · Views: 61
Hi All,

Good to be back to the Tesla family! I sold my MS 6 months ago and bought a 2021 M3 LR last month, and picked it up the 31 Mar at London. As expected, the entire body paint is full of careless washing swirl marks by out-sourced cleaner, panel gaps are also not prefect ... but after all, this is Tesla quality and I am fine with those.

However, there are 2 panels full of stone chips, and one particular chip is 5mm in diameter down to primer layer. (photo attached), that definitely require a repaint of the entire panel.

My closest SC is the Park Royal SC, and after reading from all the online reviews, seem like it is not the best SC to do this kind of work that require some detailed mindset.....

Just wondering if any Londoner here have any insight if I should keep PR or go to another one instead?

*Plus* Any Londoner have done a full body PPF? Any recommendation and how much it cost?

Thanks!

Can't speak for Park Royal, but if your willing to travel to Harlow I can highly recommend the boys at Lussivo.

They ain't cheap, a full frontal PPF and all over ceramic cost me 3k, but they have been faultless with the whole process.