Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 8th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Park Royal, West Vancouver Store

IMG_1911.JPG
There's a Store Opening event this week, and the new chargers out the back are coming along a treat.....

. Now my wife has another excuse to go shopping.
The sign says "Tesla charging only", not "Tesla parking only".
Is charging open to tesla owners or restricted to the Store test vehicles only? At chinook centre in Calgary store it's not for public, the store staff have to be requested if you want to top up your charge in emergency situations only.

Is charging open to tesla owners or restricted to the Store test vehicles only? At chinook centre in Calgary store it's not for public, the store staff have to be requested if you want to top up your charge in emergency situations only.
It's for the test drive fleet. However, as usual, Tesla staff are more than willing to let an owner use when in a jam.

I would have gone had I known about the event. Never got an invite.
Make sure you are subscribed to updates on My Tesla. Also the invites were geographically sent out so you might have been missed due to living a little further away. Make sure to sign up on our club page as we do sent out info about events quite often as a reminder.

rainforest

Aug 21, 2016
Canada
Make sure you are subscribed to updates on My Tesla. Also the invites were geographically sent out so you might have been missed due to living a little further away. Make sure to sign up on our club page as we do sent out info about events quite often as a reminder.

OK. Just signed up for updates. Didn't know that.

Is there a local Vancouver club where I can get invites for local get togethers? I'm a Tesla nerd and am seeking to meet other nerds. :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC