Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Park Royal, West Vancouver Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1911.JPG
There's a Store Opening event this week, and the new chargers out the back are coming along a treat.....

. Now my wife has another excuse to go shopping.
The sign says "Tesla charging only", not "Tesla parking only".
Is charging open to tesla owners or restricted to the Store test vehicles only? At chinook centre in Calgary store it's not for public, the store staff have to be requested if you want to top up your charge in emergency situations only.

Is charging open to tesla owners or restricted to the Store test vehicles only? At chinook centre in Calgary store it's not for public, the store staff have to be requested if you want to top up your charge in emergency situations only.
It's for the test drive fleet. However, as usual, Tesla staff are more than willing to let an owner use when in a jam.

Make sure you are subscribed to updates on My Tesla. Also the invites were geographically sent out so you might have been missed due to living a little further away. Make sure to sign up on our club page as we do sent out info about events quite often as a reminder.

OK. Just signed up for updates. Didn't know that.

Is there a local Vancouver club where I can get invites for local get togethers? I'm a Tesla nerd and am seeking to meet other nerds. :)