Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parking assistance not available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had it happen to my P100D. However, my front sensors were intermittently working for about a week before they failed altogether. Tesla eventually replaced the front parking sensors and the seals surrounding them...One of the front sensors fell in after replacement which sent the parking sensors into a detection frenzy but a quick trip to the SC fixed that. I suggest you have your SC check it out if it continues to happen.

Thanks for info. I have also had some random messages about a front fender or bumper (forget terminology used) camera or sensor being blocked. All looks ok to my untrained eye at front of car. I have car going into service center soon for another issue. I'll add this to the list.

Reactions: P85DBeast
Hi everyone,

I see this thread dates back to 2020, but I have a 2022 Model 3 (Canadian model), and I have always seen this message when I stop.

Any idea when I’ll have parking assist?

Mariano

Attachments

• BF26AE50-D44C-4068-895A-76AD9417594E.jpeg
    BF26AE50-D44C-4068-895A-76AD9417594E.jpeg
    493.1 KB · Views: 47
I do not have this always but it has started now this spring and is occasional. Sometimes it’s happening twice or three times in a row and then several days without (last situation was app 17 days ago). It’s interesting that if you do not take any proof by camera then the event can’t be seen later on the notification list.
Mine is Model S, MCU1 and SW 2021.24.28

7328E2A9-DDF6-42BD-B6FB-8F681D79E28E.jpeg