TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Parking at Sky Harbor (PHX)

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by map724, Nov 9, 2015.

1. map724

map724 Member

Has anyone had any "issues" parking in the terminal lots at Sky Harbor? And by issues I mean vandalism (like that being discussed in other threads re California). Debating whether to drive to the airport and park, as I did previously in my less-expensive ICE, or find an alternative.

Thanks.

2. MyJoule

MyJoule Member

I think the car is common enough now that it's not attracting as much attention as it used to. I recently parked at the East long term garage B over the weekend and had no issues- I even got a software update delivered via 3G while parked there!

I've also seen one other Tesla parked at The Parking Spot on Van Buren about a year ago.

We'll probably use the East lot again, the spots are pretty wide and it was easy to park at the end of a row, to protect one side from door dings.

3. ZBB

ZBB Emperor

I park in either the terminal garage (for 1-2 day trips) or either the E or W long term garages for about 1/2 the trips I take (usually if I leave bright and early or get home late). The other times my wife will drop me off. Never had any issues...

4. nh-srt8

nh-srt8 Member

I park at terminal 4 every week for 3-4 days. I have parked occasionally for almost two weeks with no problems. I always park on a high floor to get a "better" spot.

5. map724

map724 Member

Thanks, everyone! Appreciate the insight.

6. asudan

asudan Member

If you live in the East Valley or Tempe (or south) I've found BlueSky to be the best place to park offsite. I spoke w/ a manager there and he expressed interest in adding charging or possibly "VIP" parking spaces. If we had enough interest in that I can talk to them again.

• Like x 1
  7. beantobe

beantobe Member

I've used BlueSky quite a bit with my ICE care. I haven't noticed any charging stations - has anyone seen these added?

8. iridium

iridium Member

Agree with the other comments. I park at Terminal 2 and 4 regularly and have never had an issue.