Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

parking in a charging spot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
last week I was flying out of JAX, there are four L2 chargers in the surface lot, all were occupied. however there was a model 3 with CA plates parked in one of the spots and he didn't even try to fake charging by plugging in.
just by chance there was an airport cop walking his dog right by me as I unloaded my car and I ratted the tesla out.
he was given a ticket and unknown if they towed him away.
the moral to the story is not to use charging spots as parking spots.

last week I was flying out of JAX, there are four L2 chargers in the surface lot, all were occupied. however there was a model 3 with CA plates parked in one of the spots and he didn't even try to fake charging by plugging in.
just by chance there was an airport cop walking his dog right by me as I unloaded my car and I ratted the tesla out.
he was given a ticket and unknown if they towed him away.
the moral to the story is not to use charging spots as parking spots.
Lol!!…
1651518607228.jpeg

I was at Ikea in Stoughton, MA Saturday and same thing. Two Model 3's in the EV charging spots, and only one plugged in. We were there for about an hour and when we left, it was still there.
I don't know the laws in mass, but here in the great state of Florida, occupying a charging spot while not charging is against the law and will earn you a parking ticket.

Reactions: alangold and X Fan