Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parking Questions

I_am_n8

Jan 26, 2018
Hawaii
I’ve tried searching the forum and online as well, but can’t find a definite answer regarding the parking for EVs. I see that the airport parking is still free for the time being, but what about other places? Is the Blaisdell free? What about metered parking?

nanimac

Aloha!
Nov 27, 2012
Oahu
I’ve tried searching the forum and online as well, but can’t find a definite answer regarding the parking for EVs. I see that the airport parking is still free for the time being, but what about other places? Is the Blaisdell free? What about metered parking?

Yes, city, county and state parking still free up to maximum allowed times.

Akikiki

A'-Lo-HA ! y'all
Nov 26, 2012
Kaneohe, HI
To improve your search results, perform your searches under the section of TMC that applies. For instance, since you found the Hawaii section of TMC, you would want to run search while you are in the Hawaii section. If you were looking for threads about Roadster batteries, you would want to select the Roadster section from the main page, drill down into the Roadster section and perform your search. This technique excludes the other sections.

Welcome to the forum. Welcome to the Tesla ohana too :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC