TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Parking Sensors: Anybody has a screenshot or video of the UI?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Soulopoulos, May 17, 2013.

1. Soulopoulos

Soulopoulos Byron VIN:22999 & 151975

Spot hazards and protect the car's bumpers with our audio/visual parking sensors. Receive audible beeps and visual notifications on the touchscreen that activate when the car is in reverse or traveling under 10 km/h. Requires the Tech Package.
    My Tesla Model S #411 (Belgium) is being build by the Tesla Factory... And I was wondering if anybody has a screenshot or video of the parking sensors user interface (UI) on the 17" screen? Is it displayed in the backup HD cam screen or a separate window?

2. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Parking sensors are not available in the U.S. (yet!) so extremely unlikely you'll get an answer on this for a while.

3. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

Yes we have been lucky to get parking sensors for Model S in Europe. But now we miss power folding mirrors ;-)

4. martinve

martinve Active Member

US gets power folding mirrors and we don't ?
    I call blasphemy for us Tesla believers !

5. kendallpb

kendallpb Model S: P 8061

No, we don't get either one.

6. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

I meant that I would like power folding mirrors be implemented at least as an option for Model S. But I knew that power folding mirrors are not available also in the USA.