Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Part number for bottom side rails covering

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently noticed some of the the coverings of the bottom side rails peeling off. They seem to cover and protect steel railings of the chassis. I have removed them and am planning on cleaning the rails with a scotch pad and painting over them with POR, but would like to replace the plastic like strips that cover them and are glued on the the rails. If anyone knows the name or part number or if there is another similar aftermarket part, please let me know. Thanks!

Attachments

• plastic strip 1.jpg
    plastic strip 1.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 98
  • rails1.jpg
    rails1.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 94
  • rails 4.jpg
    rails 4.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 96
I recently noticed some of the the coverings of the bottom side rails peeling off. They seem to cover and protect steel railings of the chassis. I have removed them and am planning on cleaning the rails with a scotch pad and painting over them with POR, but would like to replace the plastic like strips that cover them and are glued on the the rails. If anyone knows the name or part number or if there is another similar aftermarket part, please let me know. Thanks!
Very sorry, this is a 2013 Model S

Upvote 0