Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Part Outs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They labeled the car as having a key and had started or driven. Between those two claims, I figured the car had a key and could be moved.
There was no key, they could not have claimed it drove (at any time). The clowns in the yard stuffed a worthless bumper in an open back window, ruining the door panels, another clown heavily taped a model S bumper on the front of the car, as that must have been easier than throwing it away. I had to pay extra for moving a non keyed car, as even the car hauler had bid based on it being keyed.
I couldn't say if copart was involved in stealing parts or not.

They labeled the car as having a key and had started or driven. Between those two claims, I figured the car had a key and could be moved.
There was no key, they could not have claimed it drove (at any time). The clowns in the yard stuffed a worthless bumper in an open back window, ruining the door panels, another clown heavily taped a model S bumper on the front of the car, as that must have been easier than throwing it away. I had to pay extra for moving a non keyed car, as even the car hauler had bid based on it being keyed.
I couldn't say if copart was involved in stealing parts or not.
Damn man, that sucks! I've heard some stories about copart.