Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Partial Premium and Premuim changed on website

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just been looking at the partial premium and premium specs on the website and it appears to have changed, not sure its gone wrong or the premium has lost the uprated sterio but managed to gain 2 sets of matts :)

The SR+ aslo now appears to get Sat maps with traffic, my guess is that due to the SR+ price increase and LR decrease they have made some changes possibly. But in good news everyone gets 2 lots of custom driver profiles

Would be gutted if the premium has lost the sub and amps was something I really wanted

Screenshot 2020-03-28 at 10.25.39 pm.png
Screenshot 2020-03-28 at 10.26.34 pm.png

• Funny
Reactions: Durzel
I really hope it is a mistake but with the boot now being sealed off from the car it is a worry that the full premium sound system could be the biggest cost cutting hit. if there is never going to be a sub you dont need a hole.

I really hope it is a mistake but with the boot now being sealed off from the car it is a worry that the full premium sound system could be the biggest cost cutting hit. if there is never going to be a sub you dont need a hole.

I'd agree with this that they will be looking to do some cost cutting and that may be at the expense of the sound system. It does make the lined blurred between the Standard Range Plus vs Long Range. One of the reasons I was going for the LR was the sound system and the rear heated seats but I might as well just save the money and go with the SR+ and buy the rear heated seats at £300.

hmm decisions decisions.

That said why does it say:

Partial Premium Interior Includes
  • Upgraded audio – immersive sound
    • Satellite maps with live traffic visualization
    • Internet browser
Was this not the premium option?

I'd agree with this that they will be looking to do some cost cutting and that may be at the expense of the sound system. It does make the lined blurred between the Standard Range Plus vs Long Range. One of the reasons I was going for the LR was the sound system and the rear heated seats but I might as well just save the money and go with the SR+ and buy the rear heated seats at £300.

hmm decisions decisions.

That said why does it say:

Partial Premium Interior Includes
  • Upgraded audio – immersive sound
    • Satellite maps with live traffic visualization
    • Internet browser
Was this not the premium option?
I thought so.
TBH though if the sound system was your main reason for going LR over SR+ I wouldn't bother. Subwoofer is probably not worth the extra 7K. i mean its good but its not THAT good. :)