Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Partial Swap: Silver 21" Arachnid Wheels

Rogue Synapse

Feb 9, 2019
Asheville, NC
I have a set of 21" silver Arachnids with Pilot Super Sports, less than 1000 miles on both the wheels and the tires, like-new condition. They are staggered - wheels are 21x8.5J with 245/35/21 tires, and 21x9.0J with 265/35/21 tires. I like the wheels and tires but I'm interested in a square setup, so want to see if anyone else with staggered silver Arachnids wants to trade two of their wheels for two of mine. Ideally I'd like a square setup of 21x8.5J and 245/35/21 on all 4.

Cowby

S E X C R
Jun 2, 2015
ATL, GA
I have a set of 21" silver Arachnids with Pilot Super Sports, less than 1000 miles on both the wheels and the tires, like-new condition. They are staggered - wheels are 21x8.5J with 245/35/21 tires, and 21x9.0J with 265/35/21 tires. I like the wheels and tires but I'm interested in a square setup, so want to see if anyone else with staggered silver Arachnids wants to trade two of their wheels for two of mine. Ideally I'd like a square setup of 21x8.5J and 245/35/21 on all 4.

I’ll trade you my 2 fronts for your 2 rears....i only want the rim....no tires or tpms needed....mine are in pristine condition in box so yours has to be completely blemish free

Cowby

S E X C R
Jun 2, 2015
ATL, GA
Alternatively, i can sell you 2 fronts that have curb rashes with tires....used a bit and place in storage so don’t know how bad they are...lemme know if you’re seriously interested in these and I’ll check my storage.

Rogue Synapse

Feb 9, 2019
Asheville, NC
I’ll trade you my 2 fronts for your 2 rears....i only want the rim....no tires or tpms needed....mine are in pristine condition in box so yours has to be completely blemish free
Yeah, so on further review... running a square 21” setup would disqualify me from autox street category because OEM 21s have only ever been offered in staggered configuration. So I’m going to hold off for now.

Cowby

S E X C R
Jun 2, 2015
ATL, GA
Lectric_Agent is correct....my original 21” turbines are square setup

Yeah, so on further review... running a square 21” setup would disqualify me from autox street category because OEM 21s have only ever been offered in staggered configuration. So I’m going to hold off for now.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC