Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Partial Vs Full- Can you add Fog Lights?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of my 3 AWD but due to issues I returned and was about to order another- but now it looks like full connectivity in the partial premuim SR+ with YT and Spotify etc- I may order the SR+ now instead as I don't really need AWD.

What I do need though is the fog lights. Is it possible to after market those as they don't come with the partial premium of the SR+ ?

They are all built the same just software limited. Even the rear seats have the heaters in them. Again software limited. The only physical item that is not in the car is the subwoofer/amp set up from the premium audio system

How did you get fog lights on a sr+? I thought that wasn't possible.

SR+ originally came with fog lights back in March. It was part of the partial premium

All SR+'s have fog lights physically installed as of the end of June. July is when they supposedly stopped installing them and removed it from the partial premium interior

I am scheduled to pick up my SR+ today which is a 5/19 build and it clearly has fog lights from the pictures. If they are for some reason not enabled, I will get them enabled by a service center as they are apart of the car

I am scheduled to pick up my SR+ today which is a 5/19 build and it clearly has fog lights from the pictures. If they are for some reason not enabled, I will get them enabled by a service center as they are apart of the car
FWIW our delivery guys thought the fog lights weren't functional in our SR+. The controls to turn them on were greyed...but that's how they are with the headlights in AUTO. You need to turn the lights on or to parkers to have the fog light buttons active.

As you suggest, ours is an earlier build despite delivery being last Friday (a bonus for transport to the other side of the planet).

I purchased and picked up my Standard Range Plus in April and have had fog lights the entire time. They better not deactivate them. It clearly stated fog lamps when I purchased.

The SR+ has always included fog lamps. Only the SR has them software locked.

upload_2019-6-14_5-59-26-png.419174