Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Parting Out 2013 Model S P85+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2013 Model S P85+ pearl white exterior black interior with front damage i'm trying to part out. Car is mostly whole so let me know if you're looking for parts (located in Anaheim CA). Thanks

Available:
-Complete interior carbon fiber decor.
-Tan Alcantara headliner
-Rear air shocks
-Dual charger
-Red trim seats
-Panaramic roof
-Battery pack damaged/neutralized
-N more

Sold:
-3rd row seat
-Carbon fiber trunk spoiler
-All airbags

I have a 2013 Model S P85+ pearl white exterior black interior with front damage i'm trying to part out. Car is mostly whole so let me know if you're looking for parts (located in Anaheim CA). Thanks

Available:
-Complete interior carbon fiber decor.
-Tan Alcantara headliner
-Rear air shocks
-Dual charger
-Red trim seats
-Panaramic roof
-Battery pack damaged/neutralized
-N more

Sold:
-3rd row seat
-Carbon fiber trunk spoiler
-All airbags

Hi I'm looking for a rear view mirror (interior mounted).
JY

I still have the mirror. Very good condition except one of the bracket in on the cover was broken while try to take it off. Dow much are u looking to buy it for?
Clyde

Attachments

• IMG_5228.JPG
    IMG_5228.JPG
    732.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5228.JPG
    IMG_5228.JPG
    732.9 KB · Views: 44